Mast Shoes is an independent, family-owned and operated business. Our mission is to be our community’s first and best choice for high-quality footwear. We listen compassionately, provide knowledgeable service, and help solve challenging problems. We honor our customers and ourselves by valuing education and continued improvement, and by creating a unique, rewarding environment to work and shop.
No Summer-only applicants, please.
Apply in person at the store (2519 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48103), or apply online now:
*The online application form is 7 pages long and asks for standard application information, such as work and education history, references, and questions regarding your skills and traits. Because it may take you some time to complete it, you may begin the form, save, and come back to it if needed. The online application is SSL-encrypted to keep your data safe.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
IF YOU ARE…
- Committed to giving customers a great experience
- Proactive team player
- Fulfilled by helping others
- A clear and respectful communicator with all kinds of people
- Excited about learning new skills and information
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Looking to work 30 – 35 hours per week, including 9:30 – 6 on Saturdays, which is required
- The opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive starting wage ($15/hour with increases based on performance) and monthly team bonus opportunities (ranging from $0 – $500 per month depending on sales goals met)
- A team of fun, creative, friendly co-workers, managers, and store owners
- Training in technical shoe fitting and amazing customer service
- Paid vacation and holidays (after one year of employment)
No experience necessary.