We know every step matters.
Thank you for your interest in shopping with us! Our team is devoted to helping people feel great, starting with their feet. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Our first priority is the safety and health of our team and customers. We have stringent cleaning and safety procedures designed to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19. They will remain in place until it is completely clear “we’re out of the pandemic woods.”
We’ve expanded our services to accommodate social distancing needs while still providing the high level of customer service we’re known for. If it isn’t safe for you to come out yet, we’re only a phone call or a few keystrokes away. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Customers have been loving our new Online Shoe Refill Shop. Use this site to easily order replacement pairs of shoes that were originally fit for you by us (that way we know they’ll work for you). During checkout, choose curbside pick up or shipping. We’ll have your order ready within an hour (during business hours). You’re also welcome to call us to place an order. We understand the continued need for social distancing and these services can be used from the comfort and safety of your home.
If you’re planning on coming in, please read through and join us in following the safety plan below.
We put a lot of thought into how to do this well to keep you and our team as safe as possible. We’re counting on you to do your part to keep our team and each other as safe while shopping. We’re confident you will because you all are the best customers in the world.
- Masks are required to be worn by all customers and staff while inside Mast Shoes. For the safety of our staff, everyone must have their mouths and noses covered the entire time they are here.*
- Sanitize your hands upon entry at the table inside our doors. No gloves, please.
- Check in with our host (much like in a restaurant). If we’re not at capacity, you’ll be able to come right in. We’re following the state’s capacity rules, and if we’re at capacity, there will be a short wait to be seated. The host will take your name and a Mast team member will come to get you as soon as it’s your turn to come in (wait times vary from 1 – 20 minutes depending on how busy we are when you arrive). There are several places to wait once you’ve checked in with the host.
A natural next question is often, when is your least busy time? As of this writing (3/17/21), our least busy times lately are 10AM-11AM and then again from 2PM – 5PM.
- Every guest gets their own socially-distanced seating area to sit and try on shoes. They are 6 feet from other customer’s areas. Every seating area and measuring device is sanitized between customers.
- If you’d like to browse, you’ll be shown to our full display area where you can make your selections.
- Stay 6 feet apart from other customers and the staff members not assigned to you. We have markers around the seating areas to help!
- Once you’re seated we will offer to measure your feet (with a face or fitting shield in place). If not, we’ll talk with you from 6 feet away to determine what size/s to bring you. We will bring shoes for you to try, you will put them on and we will help you determine the best fit. If needed and if you’re ok with us getting close enough to check fit with our hands, we will do that quickly (with a face or fitting shield in place). If you need assistance getting your shoes on, let us know and we will help you (with a face or fitting shield in place).
7. We offer freshly laundered socks or disposable nylons for trying on shoes and/or sandals.
8. Your designated shoe expert will bring everything to you in your seating area.
We’re looking forward to working with you in the store!
*If you forget your mask, we have new, single use disposable masks at the host stand for you.
*If you cannot wear a mask, please call 734-662-8118 and we will assist you over the phone.
Other things you might like to know:
All Mast Shoes all staff have their temperatures checked and a health screening every morning upon arrival. Anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 stays home or is sent home.
We thoroughly wash our hands upon entry, we wash or sanitize our hands between every customer and as much as possible throughout the day.
We disinfect commonly touched surfaces (phones, computers, credit card machines, door handles, etc.) throughout the day.
We sanitize the seating areas after every customer.
We disinfect every Brannock device (the device we measure with) after every customer.
If you choose to have your feet measured, we have protective face shields and fitting shields to be used between you and our shoe experts.
Our staff has access to clean, single-use, disposable gloves. They will use them at their discretion. We ask that customers do not bring in outside gloves.
There is an in and out traffic pattern at entry and exit. Arrows and markers are on the floor inside and on the sidewalk outside.
Our stretching service on used shoes is discontinued until further notice. We will stretch new, clean shoes you purchase while you’re here.
Our Expanded Services:
While we strongly believe that in-person shoe fitting is the best way to buy shoes, we understand and respect the current need for social distancing as well as your desire for ease in ordering replacement shoes. We ask that you use Mast Shoes online Shoe Refill Shop to order replacement pairs of shoes that were originally fit for you by us. This is how our online shop will align with our main mission of setting you up with shoes that fit well and feel great. Save experimenting with new shoes until your next in-person fitting.
Phone Orders: Call 734-662-8118 anytime during business hours. If we don’t answer, leave a message and we will call you back.
Free Shipping on regular price orders of $100 or more.
Contact Free Curbside Pick Up. Place your order by phone or online. Drive to the front of Mast Shoes and look for the sign by the curb that says “Mast Shoes Curbside Pick Up.” Text the name on the order to the phone number on the sign and we will come put your order in your car. You may come any time during business hours: Tuesday – Satruday 10AM – 5PM.
In-Store Pick Up for phone and online orders is available Tuesday – Saturday 10AM – 5PM. Just walk in (with a mask) and the host will hand your your order.
We hope to see you soon!